More Than Words (OriginalMix) More Than Words (OriginalMix)

woooo pulstate.

'Bout damn time you got your recognition.

Overworld Theme Overworld Theme

NES days.

i'm guessing it goes better with a game?

Oxygen (Trance Mix) Oxygen (Trance Mix)

Nice Job.

Very kewl. A tad bit repetative but hey thats trance music for ya sumtimes. Its gotta a nice bouncy feel to it. Maybe at sum more change to the bass to add a bit more progression. One other thing I would suggest is try more reverb maybe just to beef it up just a bit more at the end. I notice that the beat was alittle distorted but its prolly just the downgrade to mp3 that did that. Good job keep working at it. :) |m| d-_-b |m|

-Elycion

Airborn (Pulstated) Airborn (Pulstated)

One of my Faves

Sup dood. Your doing well. And This will always be one of my fave tunes from you. great skills in reason man!! :) thanks for helping me out the way you do. Hopefully we can sumday finish our song and get famous off it aha. Later my irish friend.

Elycion

Pulstate responds:

We are getting there mate, have Will's track on my iPod now.

[[=In A Trance=]] [[=In A Trance=]]

niiice

you got my respect :) you have skills in this, the mainlead instrument is different but its cool. i like your style its not happy hardcore yet its not pure melodic trance :)

Your The One (OriginalMix) Your The One (OriginalMix)

awesome.

ammmmmmazing tunnnnnne i love the beat and the lead deffinately your best.

Thaaaaaank you, lol.

3D World (ClubEdit) 3D World (ClubEdit)

very good.

i hear sum great variety in this piece the instruments are great. please work on your padding tho. idk what it is about your padding but idk lol. very good other wise.

Pulstate responds:

Yeah, i knew i chose the wrong pad. I went for the hardest and most professional!

Thanks mate. :)

Nova (Pulstated) Nova (Pulstated)

amazing.

this was great. the instruments are so much more airry i love it and i think this is a style you should try to stay with i think if u keep working at it you'll make more like this even more amazing tho.

Procast

Thank you my friend. :)

I'll try more of this in the future.

YAWA Records Demo (Original) YAWA Records Demo (Original)

amazing.

loved it from the first time i heard it lol its awesome.

((DJ Hi-Fi))

Thanks mate. :)

Have You Ever Felt Mellow? Have You Ever Felt Mellow?

ha.. hahaha

haha this is great nice synth sound never heard one like that before its awesome. finish it and i'll give you a 10 but you know what dont finish it and i'll give you the same! lol seeya!

((DJ Hi-Fi))

Pulstate responds:

Cheers, i might not finish! :)